Musings and Jottings on a Summer Adventure...


Monday 6 August 2012

Day 14-Glaisedale-Robin Hood's Bay

A really tough final day. Psychologically I wasn't up for a big push as I was so near the end, I just wanted it to finish! Terrain varied and at times difficult to navigate-had to rely on a compass bearing rather than a path through one of the moors (and even the still had to ask where the right gate to leave was!).

Arrival into Robin Hood's Bay was accompanied by lightning, hail, thunder and heavy rain. Plus the coast path just kept on and on (though the North Sea was pretty). However, I got there and marched through the weather to the sea and threw my pebble at the waves whilst dipping my muddy boot into the sea!

Then it was over...

207 miles done.


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment